Schedule : Tuesday 9:00AM(KST)
As the host of the new talk show INNERview, host Susan Lee MacDonald invites you along with her as she gets to know some of Korea’s most fascinating personalities, from well-known celebrities and performers to extraordinary people who are making an impact on the world in diverse ways.
Susan’s unique background, living half her life in Korea and the other half in the United States, bridges Eastern and Western perspectives, while her world travels and education from the world’s finest Universities, including Harvard, Columbia, and Seoul National, bring sophistication and intelligence to the show. As her many loyal fans can attest, though, what really makes Susan the perfect choice for this job is her radiant smile, warm personality, sense of humor, and ability to connect with people from all different backgrounds. Susan was chosen from a large pool of highly qualified candidates around the globe to host INNERview, and Susan is thrilled and honored to be part of showcasing amazing Koreans to the rest of the world..
- Harvard University, Masters of Education, Human Development & Psychology. (2007)
Masters’ media project @ MIT Open Course ware, Leadership research at Harvard Kennedy School
- Seoul National University, Master of Arts ABT with honors, Korean Studies. (2002)
- Columbia University, NY, NY, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science. (1995)
- The Padma Institute, LLC, Santa Fe, NM & Alexandria, VA. Executive Director, US Incorporation 2007 to present.
- Seoul Digital University, Seoul, South Korea. Adjunct Professor of English Department. April 2007 to Dec 2008.
- MacDonald Learning Solutions, Inc. Seoul, South Korea & Cambridge, MA CEO and Founder, S. Korea Incorporation 2003 to 2006.
- Global Cultural Center, Seoul, South Korea Spokesmodel & Chief Educational Consultant, Jan 1999 to Dec 2010.
- KBS, EBS, Seoul, South Korea. Television/ Radio Program Host, Actress, Editor & Writer, Aug 1997 to Dec 2006.
- Emcee & Professional Freelance Interpreter and Translator: Korean & English(1997toPresent)
- 2000 Sydney Olympics Opening Ceremonies for KBS TV
- 1999 World Fencing Championships in Seoul
- Native Speaker of English and Korean, Conversant in French, Basic Proficiency in Mandarin and Spanish.