* Date : 2022-04-08
- New COVID-19 cases worldwide are seeing a decrease for the second consecutive week, and we are also seeing a slowdown in Korea. The Korean government is working on a response system for the 'Post Omicron' period once we passed the worst of the virus, so we sit down with our panel of experts to talk about what kind of measures are needed for the post Omicron era.
- China is seeing a surge in daily COVID-19 cases, worse than the COVID-19 cases in Wuhan 2 years ago. Strict quarantine measures such as a lockdown of the entire city is implemented, so we connect with a journalist in China to learn more about it.
- Guest in studio
- Dr. KIM Seung-taek, Virologist / Zoonotic Virus Lab, Institut Pasteur Korea
- SOHN Ho-joon, Professor / Dept. of Preventive Medicine, College of Medicine, Seoul National University
- Fabian KRETSCHMER / Freelance Journalist (Beijing, China)