* Date : 2022-03-29
- The role of trade is becoming more important as the need for global supply chain restructuring is growing amid the power struggle between the U.S. and China as well as the geopolitical tensions in Ukraine. We talk to experts to find out more about the outcomes and the next-steps of the Korea-U.S. FTA, which is marking the 10th anniversary this year and also look into Korea's export strategy for the future.
- A month has passed since Russia invaded Ukraine. More than 3.5 million people have been displaced since then and its neighboring country Poland has taken in more than 2 million refugees. We connect to a journalist in Poland to find out more.
- Guest in studio
- YEO Han-koo, Minister / S. Korean Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy
- Wendy CUTLER, Former Acting Deputy U.S. Trade Representative
- Magdalena CHODOWNIK / Freelance Journalist