* Date : 2022-03-22
- Russia’s invasion on Ukraine is nearing a month but we’re not getting reports of a possible ceasefire yet. Today, we sit down with experts and take a look at what’s at stake for the Korean economy as tensions in the region show no signs of abating.
- After sweeping across the U.S. and Europe, the Omicron wave is hitting parts of Asia including Korea. Every country is mulling over how to deal with the situation. We connect to a reporter in Vietnam to get the latest in the country.
- Guests in studio
- YANG Hee-dong, Professor / Department of Business Administration, Ewha Womans
- OH Joon-seok, Professor of Business / Sookmyung Women’s University
- Michael TATARSKI / Freelance Journalist