* Date : 2022-03-15
- Korea’s President-elect Yoon Suk-yeol now has the task of clearing many economic hurdles ahead including a rising cost of living and recovering from COVID-19. Much attention is given to how he will tackle these issues. We sit down with experts to find out exactly what the new administration is faced with in terms of the economy.
- The entire globe seems to be reeling from the effects of the Omicron wave with the number of infections surging and declining before and after reaching a peak. When will COVID-19 become an endemic disease? We connect live to an expert to find out more.
- Guests in studio
- SONG Soo-young, Professor / College of Business and Economics, Chung-Ang University
- KIM Sei-wan, Professor / Dept. of Economics, Ewha Womans University
- Dale FISHER, Senior Consultant/ Division of Infectious Diseases, National University Hospital