What's on This Week
Schedule : Monday to Friday 7:00AM(KST)
- N. Korea expresses hope for resolution to Gaeseong issue at talks next week
- The long, exhausting wait is over and the Gaeseong talks are back on. In a message to South Korea on Thursday, North Korea broke its long silence and said it hoped the two Koreas will be able t...
- N. Korea fails to cover expected food shortage
- Korea heads to Homeless World Cup in Poland
- Japan sets stage for reinterpretation of constitution
- First Dog-Friendly Beach Opens
- With almost 1 million dog owners in the country, a city on the east coast is opening up its beaches to visitors and their pet dogs. The first dog-friendly beach is offering up open space for canines to run, fetch, roll and dive, all as they please.
- Rock Festivals in Style
- An action-packed summer getaway, we hit one of Korea's major rock festivals Jisan World Rock Festival to check out the what this year's style is for rock fans. From the studs and leather to the more unexpected looks, we take you to there.
- DMZ World Peace Concert
- Here at Imjingak, Paju ... one of the areas closest to North Korea ... a DMZ World Peace Concert is underway to mark the 60th anniversary of the Korean War Armistice. Top celebrities and fans have packed the venue ... more coming up in the show.
- KOREA EATS
- Invigorating Dishes in the Summer
- With the mercury soaring and the final day marking the hottest period of summer just around the corner, we bring you chicken, loach and eels all in some nutritious meals to revitalize your body and give you some extra energy to combat the heat.
Asia, Oceania, Europe, Africa, Americas, Arab, Korea