What's on This Week
Date : 2013-02-04
- Yeouido, Home to Korea’s Politics and Finance
- A mere eight square kilometer island in Seoul is the center of Korea’s politics and finance. Find out more.
- KOREAN KITCHEN
- Tteokguk, a Symbol of the New Year
- Learn how to make the traditional tteokguk, a delicious and hearty dish enjoyed by all Koreans as it symbolizes the beginning of a prosperous new year.
- HOT ITEMS
- The Most Sought after Gadgets of the Season
- It’s graduation season in Korea, and the most sought after gifts are none other than electronic gadgets! From the latest in desktops to LTE digital cameras, we have them all.
Asia, Oceania, Europe, Africa, Americas, Arab, Korea