What's on This Week
Schedule : Monday to Friday 7:00AM(KST)
- Heavy Snow Hits Korea's Central Region, up to 15cm Expected
- Heavy snow hit Korea's central region overnight, with up to 15-centimeters expected to pile up this morning in some areas. Heavy snow warnings have been issued for Gyeonggi Province, and heavy snow...
- North Korea Threatens to Retaliate
- S.Korea's Nuclear Chief Envoy Visits China for Talks
- President Lee Observes Emergency Management Team
- Yeouido, Home to Korea’s Politics and Finance
- A mere eight square kilometer island in Seoul is the center of Korea’s politics and finance. Find out more.
- KOREAN KITCHEN
- Tteokguk, a Symbol of the New Year
- Learn how to make the traditional tteokguk, a delicious and hearty dish enjoyed by all Koreans as it symbolizes the beginning of a prosperous new year.
- HOT ITEMS
- The Most Sought after Gadgets of the Season
- It’s graduation season in Korea, and the most sought after gifts are none other than electronic gadgets! From the latest in desktops to LTE digital cameras, we have them all.
Asia, Oceania, Europe, Africa, Americas, Arab, Korea