What's on This Week
Schedule : Monday to Friday 7:00AM(KST)
- Two opposition party leaders to become co-leaders of new party
- We start with this developing story The leaders of Korea's main opposition party and a separate opposition group led by an independent lawmaker will be the co-leaders of a new coalition party. Democratic Party leader Kim Han-gil and lawmaker Ahn Cheol-soo made the announcement official Frid...
- UN extends sanctions on North Korea for recent missile tests
- South Korean military gains authority to launch pre-emptive strike against North when necessary
- Fourth round of Korea-Japan-China FTA talks end
- Korea to focus on social welfare blindspots
- As many people in the country are facing distress from hardship of their financial life, the government plans to investigate those who are in the welfare blind spots, aimed at filling the gap between government policies and the needy people. We go out to 24 hour welfare call center to find out the government's measrues.
- Hot Clicks
- Online stories in the past week
- An stop motion music video to the hit song Let It Go went viral but what will shock you more is the artist and what she uses. Also join us as we take a look on the comedic differences between Korean and American students that reflect a serious reality.
- Kiran loves Korean culture
- A nice home cooked meal and a hanbok that actually fits, we take a look at a few things that an expat from India always dreamed of. Kiran loves Korean culture so much he wants to make it his home, and he gets a little help fitting in from Ins & Outs.
Asia, Oceania, Europe, Africa, Americas, Arab, Korea