What's on This Week
Schedule : Monday to Friday 7:00AM(KST)
- Koreans students rank among top in math, reading, science: OECD
- The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development announced the results of its global academic survey this past week. The Program for International Student Assessment, or PISA, surveyed more...
- Korea to sell 24 units of T-50IQ to Iraq
- Samsung faces different court rulings in patent war with Apple
- Korea's spy agency lays out self-reform measures to parliament
- Bitcoin: Currency for the future?
- Bitcoin is an open source peer-to-peer payment network and digital currency introduced in 2009 by pseudonymous developer "Satoshi Nakamoto". How does it work and can it replace existing currencies? We try the new, digital cryptocurrency at Korea's first shop that accepts bitcoin!
- Winter Styling Tips from the Airport
- Unlike the glam and glitter of stage costumes, more casual celebrity looks at venues like the airport are good guidelines for style. Check out the latest winter styling tips from retro looks to more color in your outerwear. We bring you more.
- A Sit-Down with Younha
- Her explosive voice dominates the stage. Singer songwriter Younha, who is known for her exceptional music talent is back with a new album. It's full of songs perfect for the winter season. We sit down with Younha to catch up with the latest.
- KOREA EATS
- The Evolution of Ramyeon
- Ramyeon, or instant noodles, are called the second staple dish following rice in Korea. Chef Matthew Chung visits a ramyeon buffet to check out all the flavors you can find and also cooks up a special fusion dish that you won't be able to resist.
Asia, Oceania, Europe, Africa, Americas, Arab, Korea