What's on This Week
World Ch. Schedule : MON to FRI 07:00 KST
Date : 2014-04-11
- ON POINT
- Cautions on currency market
- South Korea is closely watching the financial market, as finance ministry said it was not "desirable" to see an excessive one-sided movement in currency exchange rates. With this, The Bank of Korea(BOK) also raised the 2015 growth outlook to 4.2 percent from 4 percent.
- Crayon Pop Back with 'Uh-ee'
- A wrap-up of this week's entertainment news and a sit-down with the quirky girl group Crayon Pop is coming your way. Denny Hong sits down with the quintet to learn more about their non-stop hyper-techno dance song "Uh-ee."
- KOREA EATS
- Cooking with Seafood in Season
- What ingredients are in season this April? Chef Matthew Chung is going to stir up a spicy mouthwatering dish packed with fresh seafood and will also offer a few tips on how to pick out the best webfoot octopus and blue crabs.
Asia, Oceania, Europe, Africa, Americas, Arab, Korea