Arirang TV's most well-known talk show Heart to Heart's new host Rah Seung-yun invites you to hear true stories of the most outstanding people of various occupation representing Korea. Following her diplomat father, Seung-yun lived abroad in Canada, Denmark, UK, Philippine for 12 years during her youth. From 1996 she started her career at Arirang TV as a reporter, anchor and host. Having fluent English and French skills as her strength, Seung-yun conducted diverse international conferences, and participated in 2010 Yeosu World Expo Bidding Committee. She delivered a key speech as Communications Director for the Pyeongchang 2018 Olympic &Paralympic Games, strengthening Korea's bid to host the Olympics. As the new host, Rah Seung-yun showed off her ambition to reveal more sides of Korea and the people through the program, Heart to Heart. The program promises to be an interesting one.
- Ewha Womans University - Major in French Language & Literature, Minor in English Language & Literature
- Pyeongchang2018 Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games Bid Committee Communications Director (February 2010~September 2011)
- Oratio Partner (October 2003~ Present)
- Arirang TV Anchor, Reporter, Host (July 1997~ July 2005)
- MC/Moderator of International conferences/Events (July 1997 ~ Present)
- Nuclar Summit 2012
- Asian Leadership Conference
- World Knowledge Forum
- 8th Special Session of UNEP Governing Council/Global Ministerial EnvironmentForum
- BIE presentations by 2010 Yeosu World Expo Bidding Committee
- Centennial Celebration of Korea University
- 2005 UN Asia-Pacific Ministerial Meeting on Environment and Development
- Native Speaker of English and Korean, Conversant in French, Basic Proficiency in Mandarin and Spanish.