The South Korean activist group which had planned an anti-North Korea leaflet launch this Thursday has called off its plan.
Park Sang-hak, the group's leader, told Seoul-based Yonhap News Agency on Monday that he won't fly the controversial leaflets at this time.
He explained that North Korea's warnings of counterattacks show how much they fear the leaflet campaign.
Park said he will end the launches for good if the regime takes responsibility for the sinking of a South Korean warship, the Cheonan, which left 46 dead back in 2010.
Earlier this month, Park revealed plans to fly 500-thousand anti-Pyongyang leaflets and DVD copies of the U.S. film The Interview in time for the fifth anniversary of the sinking of the warship.