On to the latest on the Ebola outbreak Congo's health minister says as many as 15 people may have died so far in the country's latest bout with the virus.
Ebola had first been identified in Congo in 1976 and this would be the 7th time the country is dealing with an outbreak.
The minister said tests have identified a different strain of the virus from the Zaire strain in West Africa: one, of a Sudanese strain of Ebola and another, a combination of the two.
The minister said the Djera region where those 15 fatalities were recorded some 12-hundred kilometers from the capital would be placed under quarantine.//
Meanwhile back in Libera a doctor who had received the experimental drug ZMapp died late Sunday.
본 저작물 중 본문에 해당하는 뉴스 스크립트는 공공누리 제1유형-출처표시 조건에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.
단, 영상 자료는 저작권 문제로 자유이용이 제한되니, 담당자에게 확인하여 주시기 바랍니다.
(국제방송교류재단 김형선 : ☎02-3475-5263)