|2014-07-15||Arirang is recruiting professional overseas monitoring crews|
Arirang is recruiting professional overseas monitoring crews whose main roles are to comment on Arirang TV / Radio programs.
1. Requirements / Qualifications:
○ People who are interested in Arirang Programs
○ Native English Speakers or those who have equivalent commands of English living
2. Documents Required:
○ Resume (including detailed information such as countries of residence, education
background, and work experiences, etc.)
4. Contact Information:
○ E-mail : email@example.com
Your opinions will be accepted as guidelines to amend or develop Arirang programs. As a professional monitoring crew, $300-$500 per month will be sent to you as a compensation.
- Number of monitoring program to send : 5 times a week
- A day of the week for monitoring will be given by us.
|19||Take part in our Arirang TV Survey to win exciting prizes!||2014-09-17||964|
|18||Arirang Radio’s 11th Anniversary Special Event||2014-08-25||2981|
|17||"Find Adrien Lee!'' on Arirang TV||2014-08-22||1847|
|16||2014 KOREA DRAMA FESTIVAL||2014-07-31||3393|
|15||2014 Arirang Harmony||2014-07-22||1883|
|14||Arirang is recruiting professional overseas monitoring crews||2014-07-15||2312|
|13||Arirang Radio's Spring Line-up!||2014-03-24||4896|
|12||Fourth additional winners of Arirang TV's online survey about channel's Visual Identity||2014-02-24||6591|
|11||Arirang TV to launch on DIRECTV||2014-02-19||7708|
|10||Third additional winners of Arirang TV's online survey about channel's Visual Identity||2014-02-10||3406|